Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sizes

So, as you already know, I have lost weight over the last years. I went from a perfect size 8 to a 2. Last winter, I bought about 5 pair of size 2 dress slacks for work. At the end of the winter, I had them dry cleaned and put them away for this year. While I thought I have stayed the same size from last winter to this winter, I just pulled them out to wear and am highly disappointed.

They are too big! ARGH!!! How can that be? I am not a size 0. I am not! Now, before you bash me for whining about being tiny, forget the actual number. Instead, just focus on the fact that my pants are too big again. I had to pin the side today. This just sucks. I really don't want to buy new pants again. But, I may just have too...

2 comments:

Becky said...

OH my good god... seriously??!! So, you're watching your diet. I get that. But, are you still walking every morning?

Mary said...

Yep, still walk 3 mornings a week and watch (kind of) what I eat...