Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He did it!

Well, he did it. He scored a goal tonight! We were playing a team that was just terrible, poor kids, but still, he scored a goal! I wouldn't say he was amazingly better, but he did seem to do a little bit better tonight. Of course, BD and I were constantly yelling for him to run toward the goal and pay attention, that is going to stop. He didn't hear us anyway.

I am so proud of him!

Onto another PM discussion... He is driving me batty with this new thing he is doing. He is constantly trying to itch his ears. He rubs them on his shoulders and is pushing on them to try to itch inside. I noticed the other night they had a decent amount of ear wax visible and cleaned them, but he is still doing it. I looked inside them and don't see anything other than a normal ear and lots of ear wax. I think I am going to give the pediatrician a call tomorrow to find out what else we can try. Of course, the little girl on his soccer teams father is a doctor (BD and I have both seen him at the practice we go to), but I hate it when people ask me computer questions when I am not at work, so I didn't want to bother him. That said, it will be interesting the next time one of us is sick. I don't think I can see him again. I always thought he was good looking and that was bad enough!

Any itchy ear ideas?

No comments: