Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Remember in Frosty the Snowman, after Hinkle (the magician) locks Frosty and Karen in the greenhouse and Frosty melts, that Santa comes and brings Frosty back to life? Do you remember how he sent Hinkle off to write lines? Hinkle says, "I've got to get busy writing - busy, busy, busy!" Well, every time I say we are busy, all I can hear is him saying, "busy, busy, busy!". That's terrible, I know. I guess I have seen that movie way too much with the kids!

Anyway, why am I so busy, busy, busy? Well, if you must know, BD leaves at 6am tomorrow to fly out to visit friends and family and attend a college football game. He gets back in town on Sunday late afternoon. Then, I fly out Sunday evening for a business trip. I won't get back until Wednesday evening. Then, I turn around and fly out Saturday at 6am to visit family and go to my cousin's wedding. I fly back in that Monday morning and get to drive straight to work.

Did you follow all that? Sound like fun?

No comments: