Monday, August 13, 2007

Off Color Topic

If you came here today looking to find pictures of the kids, sorry. I have a different topic to discuss. I have been wanting to post this for a while, but have been putting it off. The subject isn't a very polite one, but this is something that I think of every day.

Farting –verb (used without object)
--to expel a flatus through the anus; break wind
pass gas
cut one
cut the cheese
let her rip
rip one

You get the picture I think (although, I really hope not). Anyway, what I am talking about is bathroom etiquette. There are basically three types of people. First comes the "concealer's". At my office, these women are obsessed with flushing the toilet every time they pass gas or poo. Why? When you are in the bathroom, isn't that what you are supposed to do? Then there are the "piggy backers". This is me. Personally, I hate to do flush when I have to pass gas or the other, because if you are sitting down, your bottom gets splashed with toilet water. So, I sit and wait and hold it until someone else flushes and I can let it out very quietly. Lastly, there are the "men". We'll call the last group this due to the fact that they just let'em rip and don't bother with the cover up of a flush of either their own toilet or someone else's.

Which group are you in?

No comments: