Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back from Disney!


Well, we are back from our fun filled trip to Disney. Typing up all of our adventures would fill up this entire page, so I'll just hit some highlights for you right now.

We arrived on Sunday afternoon and headed to Downtown Disney and Planet Hollywood for dinner. Here we are at dinner:

The kids were so very excited, as you can see here while they are in front of the Lego Dragon:
They loved the character meals. At the first breakfast they saw Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet. I just think DQ looks so cute here!

The kids waited very patiently for the parade at Magic Kingdom. While they were waiting they got to play a game and really enjoyed themselves:
The parade was awesome! Here is a shot of Minnie from the parade:
While DQ loved all of the plush/stuffed characters, she completely freaked out with the princesses. Of course before we went she was all about seeing them. But, in real life they scared the shit out of her! We had lunch in Cinderella's castle too, lucky us:They were all very nice though and Belle even snuck up behind DQ and had me snap a picture real quick so that I could have one without her crying in it.

There is lots more to write about, but I'll save it for another day. I am now off to try to catch up on a few other blogs to see what all I have missed!

No comments: