Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Jalapeno Dip

I modified a recipe I found to make it a little easier and a little spicier.  I've taken this to a few events this season already. The first time, I was asked to hide it in the back to one of the my co-workers could just take it home! PM can't get enough of it either!

Jalapeno Dip

Ingredients

10 slices of bacon, diced and cooked crispy
2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, soft
1 cup of mayonnaise
2 jalapeno's, chopped (leave seeds in when chopping!)  
3 jalapeno's, chopped and deseeded
1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup diced green onion
 
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350. 
  2. Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl.  Stir well.
  3. Place in small casserole dish and bake about 30-35 minutes. You want the top to start to brown, but that's about it.

To serve, either let people scoop directly out of the casserole dish, or do what I did. I used my Velata party warmer and spooned enough in at a time to keep it full and kept it warm.  I placed my Velata Party Bowl around it and served it with both Scoops tortilla chips and Pretzel chips.

No comments: