1TBLSP Vegetable Oil
1 LB Ground Turkey
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 ½ Cup Chopped Green and/or Red Peppers
½ cup (4 oz) Diced/Chopped Green Chiles
1 PKG Taco Seasoning
2 Cups (16 oz) Ortega Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
10 Flour Tortillas
2 cups Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ and grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook , stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Drain meat, stir in onion, bell peppers, chiles and seasoning mix.
- Reduce heat and cook for 3-4 minutes, until vegetables are slightly tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spread ½ cup taco sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish, cover with 5 tortillas.
- Spread with half of meat mixture and ½ cup of taco sauce. Top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining 5 tortillas, meat, taco sauce, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.