Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mish-mash

This will be a mish-mash of various topics:

1. BD can be great or a real pain in the ass. I have had the same dinnerware set since 1993. Last year we bought a few plates (four dinner size and four salad size) on Christmas clearance at Target. They don't look 100% like Christmas plates, but I know that's what they are. Anyway, Pfaltzgraff has a great clearance sale and they a few 16 piece sets that I really like. The kicker? They are only 29.96 with shipping that ends up being less than $40! And he refuses to tell me which ones he likes so that I don't buy them. But, at the same time, I am selling stuff we don't use anymore on eBay to earn extra money. GRRR... If I sell our indoor slide/climber thing, I am buying the plates. He will just have to deal with it!

2. This is the third night in a row that there are storms in the area. So, the kids haven't gotten to go to swim lessons yet, as it has been storming each time. On top of that our dog is driving me bonkers! He keeps following me around the house crying because first he is scared of the storms and second he wants to go for a walk.

3. I had a really strange dream the other night that involved one of my friends mothers that passed away a year ago this past January. In my dream, I had to drive by her house to get home and decided to stop by and see her because I knew she was really sick and didn't have long to live. When I got there, there were tons of her friends and family there and she looked pretty good. She had lost tons of weight (she was very overweight) and was up walking around. She still didn't look great, you could tell she was still fighting cancer, but she was moving. Come to find out everyone was there for a baby shower because she was pregnant... Strange.

No comments: