Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Such a Sweet Boy

Sunday night, as I was putting PM to bed, I asked him if he wanted me to sing and rub his back. He used to want me to sing "You are my sunshine" every night and rub his little back. Now he will only want me to every other night. I reminded him that I hadn't done it for the past two nights, because I wasn't home those evenings and that starting the next day, I wouldn't be able to for a little bit, due to having my tonsils out.

He started crying when he discovered I may not be able to sing, let alone talk to him for a few days. I felt sooooo bad...

So, I recorded myself singing "You are my sunshine" using our camera (just pointed it at the floor). I did one for PM and one for DQ, as I use their names in the song.

Last night, I had one at a time come into my room and I rubbed their backs while "I sang" to them via the camera. Gotta love technology!

1 comment:

Nicole P. said...

What a great idea!