Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

That is the sound I am hearing right now coming from DQ's room where her and PM are playing with barbies. Yes, you heard that correctly, they are both playing with barbies. DQ has many of the various princess barbies and I can hear them in there playing. Ariel has just rang the doorbell, and for some reason, Cinderella isn't letting her in, so she keeps ringing it.

I just love it when my kids play nicely together. I am also very glad for their imaginations. Remember when you had one? I do. I used to be able to play for hours on end with barbies, baby dolls, hot wheels cars, etc... Now, it takes some major concentration to be able to conjure up a pretend world to entertain them. Children are so much better at imaginative play. I wonder what the world would be like if adults were too?

No comments: