Monday, January 08, 2007

Things I hate - Part I

Since I am sure I will be adding to this list from time to time, I decided to name it "Part I".

Driving home on Friday afternoon, in the rain, I was in the left lane of a four lane road. The speed limit on this road is 45 mph. I was moving along, at the speed limit, when the car in the right lane put on their turn signal to get in front of me. I let him (in other words, I didn't speed up to prevent him from getting in front of me). He/she then proceeded to leave their left turn signal on, stop and wait to turn left at a side street. Hello! WTF!!! I really hate that...

Then, keep in mind it was raining, I saw these two women running. Seriously, it is raining for heavens sake! Go to the gym or run on your treadmill. I don't know why, but for some reason when I see that I just think to my self that they are trying to "show off" and are saying to everyone who sees them, "look at me, I am soooo dedicated I run in the rain". I really hate that... (oh, if you happen to be one of these people that run in the rain, can you please explain why so that maybe I can get this off my list?)

Lastly, as I mentioned in a previous post, I cannot seem to remember things. So, upon seeing these two things, I immediately called my office and left myself a voicemail about them. I actually spoke out my post (for the most part) in my voicemail. I really hate that as well...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you! So glad it wasn't what I had imagined!