Sunday, November 12, 2006

Christmas Countdown has begun!

Every year, I attend a hug Christmas show called the Southern Christmas Show. There are over 700 boutiques to visit and find that special gift or item. This year, I don't know why, but I didn't seem to find all that much. Maybe it was the fact that everything felt very similar to last year or that I had a massive headache, but I didn't buy very much at all.

The one thing that I did really seem drawn too and buy the most of was food. Imagine that. I think I tried every dip mix in the place. I also got my favorite dip mix and salsas from Wild Rooster. I absolutely love the Artichoke and Spinach Dip Mix. I bought some last year and was out by March. This year, I got one of those jars, a jar of Smoked Jalapeno salsa that you can also mix with cream cheese and a jar of Black Bean and Roasted Corn. Who says going to the Christmas show is all about Christmas?

The one thing I did buy, that I absolutely love, is a wall decoration for DQ. It has her name on it done in glittery pink. It has a purple ribbon at the top and all colorful swirls and such on it. This description doesn't do it justice!

No comments: